Tuesday 29 September 2009

LILY - by Christopher Grant


First there was Greta, then Olivia and now we have Lily...

LILY

Her name was Lily. I met her in a poker game, lost twenty dollars to her on a side bet, took her to my hotel room and fucked her silly. She didn't care. She won twenty bucks off of me and took the night's title and a check for five hundred dollars.

Besides, I kinda got the feeling that Lily was the kind of girl that didn't care about much of anything.

It wasn't just the way that she carried herself or that she went to bed with a man that she hadn't known five hours ago or the way she put the gun in my face in the morning.

Oh, yeah, she did that, too.

Her exact words were: "Thanks for the lay but I'll be really orgasmic if you hand over that roll in your pocket."

I had no idea what kind of gun it was, didn't really want to find out.

"Okay, okay," I said, my voice quavering.

Yours would, too, if you had a piece of metal that can deal death faster than the speed of sound making an indentation on your left cheek.

Lily was straddling me, still naked and still wet from our last time. I had no idea how long ago that was; we'd passed out afterwards, though, as I recall. It had a lot to do with the bottle I rapped my knuckles on in search of my jeans.

It took me three attempts to find them.

Lily grabbed my cock and fit it inside of her and then rode me while I tried to fish out the ten thousand dollars that I planned on using to enter the main event of the World Series of Poker in a couple days.

Nothing like being fucked and fucked over by a pretty blonde with a gun pressing against your cheek.

When we finished, Lily kept me covered while she covered up, pulling on her own jeans and then her t-shirt, telling me not to get any ideas while she was blinded for a second.

"I'm good at shooting the balls off a man. Can do it with my eyes shut," she explained.

Lily slipped my money, or, I guess, her money now, into her pocket, still pointing the gun in my direction. She stepped into her shoes, not bothering to tie them. She came closer.

"One more kiss," Lily said, then slid her tongue into my mouth. She broke it off and said, "Damn shame."

She kept me covered until she was out of my room and bound for who knows where.

Despite what she'd just done, I wished Lily all the luck Vegas can offer.


BIO:
Christopher Grant is the editor and publisher of A Twist Of Noir. His stories appear at Thrillers, Killers 'N' Chillers, Powder Burn Flash and The Flash Fiction Offensive.

10 comments:

  1. Chris,
    I like your other ladies, but I think you've nailed it with Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for Greta and Olivia's stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti,

    The next Greta story is coming, except, it's not exactly a Greta story. You'll just have to see what I mean when you read it. It sets up something big in the Greta-verse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great piece Chris. Your women rock! They should all meet up for a game of strip pok.....oops, just thinking out loud! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he can write these lossess off.. at least get a deduction? Business expense?? Oh well at least he was lucky in love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a whole lot sexier when a woman fucks with the gun vs. a man.
    I read this juicy piece too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved Lily, but yeah, want more Greta. This is an awesome fucking line by the way: "Nothing like being fucked and fucked over by a pretty blonde with a gun pressing against your cheek."

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Noir love story Mr Grant! You like your women mean and there wasn’t a word wasted in this great piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete